Monday, December 25, 2006

New beginnings...

Bright Yule blessings and a most merry Christmas to everyone!

As you can see, we've decided it would be interesting to create a family blog so all our friends and family can check in to see what crazy adventures we're up to! I'll try to update it as often as possible, with pictures and everything- after all, the kiddos are only getting bigger, and not everyone gets to see them -or us- regularly. I'll also attempt to keep uploading our pictures to our Winkflash account, so that everyone can get copies for themselves. I can't promise that I won't get behind, but I'll do my best...

In recent news, we finally managed to buy our house! Exciting, and scary too, but
mostly exciting...

We opened presents a day early this year, so that we could have a whole day with Ben to enjoy our gifts before he had to go back to work. It worked well- he spent all day playing his new Zelda game! Keely is going nuts with her new ipod (thanks to Grandpa Mike and Grandma Kim), and we've been hard pressed to pry Liam out of his kid-sized recliner, which Santa brought for him. As for me, I couldn't pick a favorite present if my life depended on it...sooooo many good books, so little time!

Tomorrow we're off to the Jones Jungle to have a late Christmas dinner with my family, and before we know it, the new year will be upon us.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season (we sure are!), and we'll check in again soon!

Rotsa rove!
The Crazy Stevenses

No comments: